First, let me say this: I don’t have any special knowledge about the secret workings within the Trump administration. Now, with that disclaimer out of the way, let’s connect the dots……
- This weekend, North Korea will be celebrating the 105th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il Sung, North Korea’s first nut-job leader and “eternal president,” who happens to be the late grandfather of the current nut-job leader, Kim Jong Un. The celebration will include lots of fireworks, hundreds of dancing maidens twirling flags, and will showcase a huge military parade of tens of thousands of troops, with scores of tanks, missiles and rocket launchers.
- Also this weekend, the United States Navy battle group featuring the nuclear-powered U.S.S. Carl Vinson, with its squadrons of fighter planes and myriad other weapons of eye-opening destructive power, will just happen to be steaming around in the Sea of Japan (which also just happens to be really, really close to North Korea).
- President Trump thinks that Kim Jong Un is a bad guy who needs to be militarily spanked.
- President Trump just got done militarily spanking a different bad guy on the other side of the world for doing something really stupid.
- Kim Jong Un (who is also really stupid) will be all happy and giggly and dancing and clapping his hands while he is watching his big parade on April 15th.
- President Trump doesn’t want Kim Jong Un to be all happy and giggly and dancing and clapping his hands while watching the big parade on April 15th, or at any other time, for that matter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.